Friday, October 21, 2016

Care Bears™ & Cousins: Take Heart – Volume 1




PROGRAM DESCRIPTION
After many years away from Care-a-Lot, Care Bears Cousins finally return home in Care Bears™ & Cousins: Take Heart – Volume 1, arriving on DVD (plus Digital) and Digital HD November 1 from Lionsgate. In this brand new series, debuting for the first time on DVD, the Care Bears reunite with their cousins to retrieve the Cousins’ stolen ship. Care Bears™ & Cousins: Take Heart – Volume 1 will spread caring and sharing on DVD for the suggested retail price of $14.98.

OFFICIAL SYNOPSIS
There’s exciting news in the land of Care-a-Lot! The Care Bear Cousins – Brave Heart Lion, Bright Heart Raccoon, Lotsa Heart Elephant, and Cozy Heart Penguin – have returned home. The Cousins make sure that the Share Cloud is always full of the Care Hearts that Care-a-Lot needs. When the Cousins’ ship is stolen, the Care Bears and the Cousins use their caring skills to retrieve the ship, save the Share Cloud, collect the lost Care Hearts, and much more in these heartwarming adventures!


My Thoughts 

Back in the 80s, the Care Bears was one of my favorite shows. I remember when they first introduced the cousins and they got their symbols on their bellies, and I had a whole collection of stuffed animals and miniatures. Today, their colors are a little brighter, but they're still the same bears I know and love. I'm thrilled that I get to share the experience with my own children, and watch it along with them.  This DVD is Volume 1 of the new series and includes six awesome episodes.

Take Heart
Return to Tender
The Bright Stuff
The Share Shack
Belly Badgered
Wonder's Heart

In this set,  you'll see the Care Bears Cousins return to CareALot, They'll fly ships, collect lost care hearts, and use the all powerful Care Bear stare to solve a slew of problems.  My family loved watching this DVD together, and I can't wait to see what happens in Volume 2.




0 comments: