Sunday, January 21, 2018

Fight Sore Muscle with Aroma Box


Essential oils have been a part of my daily life long before they became a new craze. I use them for both medicinal and holistic practices.   My newest addiction is subscription boxes, so finding a box that was filled with essentials was definitely a must have for me! Each month, Herb Stop will deliver a selection of oils right to your door. Every Aroma Box will have a unique theme, and you'll get to sample some of the lesser known oils. 


This months batch of oils was geared towards pain relief, which is something we all need after working on our New Year's Resolutions. The Box included three pure essential oils and one mix. The package also includes a sheet with recipes and helpful hints on the best ways to use your oils. Here is a little about each one of the varieties in this month's package. 

Eucalyptus Radiata - Anyone suffering from allergies or a winter cold will want this one close by. Add a few drops to a diffuser or humidifier and you'll be breathing easier in no time. It's also great for a muscle rub. I thought this version was a little less overpowering than regular eucalyptus.

Turmeric - I have this is my herb cabinet, but I didn't know it came in oil form. It's great for digestion, sore muscles and arthritis. 



Wintergreen - This oil is so crisp and refreshing. Not only does it clear a stuffy nose in seconds, it also eases muscle pain and gives you an energy boost.

Sore No More - This is a lovely oil blend that comes in a nice bottle with a roll on applicator. It has a very nice aroma, so you won't feel like you're putting medicine on your skin if you wear it. It's also a unisex fragrance. Just a little dab will help to ease more muscles.

I was really happy with this selection of oils. I have tons of lavender and tea tree, but these oils are ones that are harder to find. All of the oils were high quality. I was especially excited about the roll-on because I have two kids in sports who come home with sore muscles. I learned a few new things as far as their uses, and now I have some new varieties in my essential oil collection.



In addition to the Aroma Box, you can also order individual bottles of any of Herb Stop's high quality oils. They also offer teas, beauty products, seasonings, and so much more. It's a New Age Mama's dream come true! Shipping is always free on orders over $100 so be sure to stock up on all your favorite blends. To see all they have to offer, visit the Herb Stop on their website or follow them via their social media.

Discount Codes

Take 15% Off Your First Aroma Box with code NAM15. This code is valid through 10/31/16.

OR

Use code ABJ18 to save 15% on individual essential oils and roll-ons. 


Connect with Herb Stop


0 comments: